Thursday, January 5, 2017

Why I love Junko Enoshima (Spoilers!)

Hello everyone! It's Emily, aka Emilia and I'm here to tell you some of the reasons why I adore Junko Enoshima

(Keep in mind, none of these pictures I am posting belong to me. I am no artist and will never claim to be one, my bumblebees are pretty dope though.)


Junko Enoshima is simply one of the most bipolar characters I've ever seen in a video game/anime. I played Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and was not disappointed at all with the ending, though it was rather bizarre. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I dislike everyone else in the Danganronpa series, I'm just in love with Junko.

From when you first meet "Junko" (I put this in quotation marks because we all know Junko doesn't appear until the very end.) She has a charming and happy-go-lucky personality with just a hint of sarcasm. Right off the bat she seems reasonably likeable, which is why I never understood people's disdain for her. I mean, she got killed off in the beginning right? Nope, not at all.

The mind fuckage that was Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc was insane, I first found out about Danganronpa from a Creepypasta RP on Roblox (Don't ask, okay?). I was given a few items to help me figure out how to do said role play and found out that I enjoyed the concept of Danganronpa a lot.
I actually found out it was also a game and invested my money into both games when I got the chance to, and I wasn't disappointed.

The anime wasn't too bad but the game play is more fun, same with Amnesia, the anime and game about a girl who loses her memory and goes through different worlds to find which one she belongs in. The game was better, but I'm not saying the anime was bad.

After playing through countless hours of finding out who liked what gifts or who is best girl, I finally found myself near the ending, Kyoko vs. Mastermind. Originally I fucked up and Kyoko got executed and I had a love-child with Hina, which I'm not complaining in the slightest, but I found was. . . less than satisfactory, SO I went through the trial yet again and got MYSELF executed.

Yada yada yada and bam the mastermind reveals herself and it's like "WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN JUNKO IS ALIVE?!"

Yup. Junko never died, her twin sister did. Which is why "Junko" said when she was impaled was "This wasn't supposed to happen." Which was later explained in the game, and MAYBE the anime I dunno, like I said, game was better.

Initially when you find out in the game it's like "Huh?" It's a rather what the fuck moment because you're thinking what kind of writer pulled this out of their ass. . . a genius, of course.




What really made me love Junko was the fact that she had such a blatant disregard for everyone's feelings and was so bored she decided to start a killing game. Not because I support that, but because her character isn't like anything I've really seen before.
First, she reveals that she was happy that her sister died, jealous even, which was super confusing and made me re-read the same text like 3 times.
Monokuma's sudden personality changes began to make sense throughout the class trial with Junko because she is absolutely bipolar but not really just bipolar she's like tripolar. She's got so many different personalities I can't tell who's who anymore.
Hime-dere Junko was by far my favorite however because she was just so. . . zany, with my second favorite being Badass Junko because like I said, blatant disregard for everyone's feelings and sarcasm to the max.


I really don't understand why anyone could really DISLIKE Junko because by far she was one of my favorite villains in a video game of all time. 
If you agree with me, let me know down in the comments, and don't forget to leave some feedback too! 


2 comments:

  1. i hate junko lmao but i respect your opinions..shes just so loud and obnoxious it annoys me

    ReplyDelete
  2. The online home tuition for Arunachal Pradesh students delivered by us guide students throughout their school and help realize their dreams in the starting phase of their life.
    You Can Call Our Experts :- +91-9654271931
    Visit Us :- Online Tuition In Arunachal Pradesh

    ReplyDelete